Summer has ended and school has begun. It seemed to have gone by so fast, but when you are traveling a lot I think it really goes fast. We had the opportunity to attend 4 family reunions in a 2 in a half week time period. It was a lot of fun being able to see that many family members and letting the kids make memories with their cousins.
After the family reunions settled down we had a few days of relaxing but then it was time to finalize baptism and blessing details. We had the wonderful experience of being able to have Brysan baptized and AJ blessed the same day. We had lots of family and some very dear friends (who are like family)come to visit and share in this special day. I hope it is a day that Brysan will never forget. We are very proud of her for making the decision to be baptized.
August was a pretty quiet month but since I cant remember a whole lot of what went on it must of been pretty busy too. We had a lot of fun going swimming and spending time together as a family. In our subdivision we have a swimming pool so we went swimming almost ever night we could through out the summer. We really enjoyed it and look forward to next summer when we can enjoy it some more.
The kids are really loving school. Spencer is in Kindergarten and is having a great time. I can see him changing and growing already. Brysan started 3rd grade this year. She too is having a wonderful time and is very excited to learn cursive this year. We are very proud of both of them for doing their best and enjoying school.
Aleysa is loving the time that she is the oldest one home. She however, does miss Spencer a lot while he is gone, they have become pretty good pals and love playing with each other. Braidon has been our adventurous child. He is still very polite and is so fun but he is turning into a 2 in a half year old almost 3 and seems to not want to listen as well as he has before. We had a scare with him a few weeks back and he ended up in the hospital for a couple days. He has cold induced asthma and we couldn't get it under control so he got to spend a few days in the pediatric department of the hospital. All is well for now and hopefully we wont have any more episodes like that. AJ is now 6 months old and is army crawling everywhere, he even managed to find the dog food the other day so now I really have to watch him. his first tooth broke through this week and it's just amazing to me how the time has flown by. He is a great baby and more often then not we get glimpses of those he is named after and it is fun to see those characteristics in him.
I know I have a camera full of pictures from our summer and since then so hopefully, I will be able to get some pictures up soon. But we are all doing well and are still alive. I am hoping to get better about posting stuff but life with 5 kids they always keeps you hopping.
2 comments:
Jack also has reactive airway. I hate asthma problems. Glad he is ok!
I just wanted to let you know that it has been over a year since you posted on your blog:) *hint *hint hehehe
Post a Comment