Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big announcement...............

Well we heard the heart beat today!!! It was just as exciting as the first time we heard Brysans. That is right we are expecting #5 in April. Our due date is April 11th and we are very excited. It came as a little bit of a shock but we are still very excited. We have known for about 6 weeks now but we decided to wait for a little while to tell everyone. I am 11 weeks along, we had our first doctors appointment today and we were able to hear the heart beat which is what i look forward to the most during pregnancy. I am hoping that things will continue to get better from this point on, I have been pretty nauseated for the last several weeks but this week has been good so far so i am hoping i am past all of that morning sickness stuff. We are very excited for the opportunity we have to be able to bring another child into this world and that Heavenly Father has entrusted us to be able to do so. It is a great blessing to have children and to learn from them as they learn from us.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats and wow, I am scared about four, but five, that is great. I am sorry to hear you are sick I hope you get feeling better soon.

Julia Shinkle said...

Amber you are amazing! I saw that you popped in on my blog and I wanted to pop in on yours. Wow! #5! Love it! Congratulations!