Well we had a great weekend. It started off on Friday night with a neighborhood Easter egg hunt in the park. Their was a great turn out, and it was a lot of fun to visit and get to know people better. My parents came over to watch and enjoy the kids doing the Easter egg hunt and they stayed the night so it was fun to visit and play games after the kids went to bed.


Then Saturday was filled with lots of fun with everyone coming to our house for Easter dinner. It was fun to have everyone here and to spend that time with each other. My mom made a bunny cake for dessert and the kids thought that was the best thing ever.

They also colored eggs with my mom. Ever since i can remember we used crayons to color the eggs so it was fun to see the kids keep with the tradition. After a while the kids were excited to go hide the eggs. It was fun to watch them and see how creative they got when they were hiding the eggs. At one point i handed my Grandpa an egg and told him to hold onto it so the kids couldn't see it. (I know i am mean but Grandpa needed to be involved and that was about the only way.) So when they got down to the last egg we played hot and cold to get them to figure out were it was. But grandpa being just as sneaky put the egg in his pocket so when
Brysan asked him if he had it he opened his hands and it wasn't there. He laughed at
Brysans expression and it was great to have him participate.





We try to get the kids new Easter clothes every year and here are this years picks.
We really enjoyed the weekend and had a lot of fun making new memories. I am very thankful for my Savior and his willingness to sacrifice his life for me. I know that he lives and that I will be able to return to live with him again someday.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good Easter and your family was able to spend it with you. I am just wondering why your grass is so much Greener than ours already. I am so ready for spring.
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun over there! It must be nice to be so close to family. I love getting to sneak peaks into your life!
Post a Comment