Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Pictures


Braidon found the stairs the other day, and up he
went. I have to watch him really close and make sure I put the gate up or he goes all the way up to the top.

Braidon and Aleysa playing with Papa Lewis (Great Grandfather). When ever we go to visit Aleysa always has Papa Lewis push her in his wheelchair.

Braidon has the funniest hair, no matter what I do to it the back stands up and the front lays flat. However, it looks like daddy got a hold of the water and spiked it again. We gave Braidon a roll this weekend and he sure had fun making a mess, and eating a little bit of it.











Here we have all the cousins together. We all were able to come home for the weekend so we had fun taking family pictures. The kids always have fun playing with each other when we get together. Brysan-6, Casey-5, Spencer-4, Jonah-3, Aleysa-1.5 and Braidon-8 months

This is my side of the family. My grandpa, parents, aunt and uncle, brother, three sisters, two nephews and my family. We had a great weekend, family is such a wonderful thing and I am very grateful for how close we are as a family and how much fun we have when we get together.

No comments: