Saturday, June 21, 2008

My birthday surprise!!!!

Well , it has been a very wonderful weekend. My birthday was Saturday, and Dusty had been planning something big. It was all a secret to me which drove me crazy because i really don't like surprises, but i went along with it. He told me on Tuesday night that i had to go dress shopping and get a black, silver or gray nice dress. So my sister and i hit the mall the next day. 4 hours later we didn't have much luck. We lucked out and found a dress at the Dress Barn. I will post a picture of me in the dress as soon as i get it developed.
So the big day came and i went up to get ready and was told i was not allowed downstairs until Dusty came and got me but i had to be ready by 6pm. When i was finally let downstairs i walked into the front room to find my parents dressed up nice and waiting for me, Dusty was nowhere to be found. THEN the doorbell rang! I opened the door and what did i see.......


Yes a limo was here to pick us up and take us to dinner. I was floored i had no idea. So the limo drove us to dinner at the Melting Pot. (Which is a fondue place) It was soooo good. Of course the chocolate was the best but we enjoyed all of it.



When the limo came back it took us on a tour of the town. We went to the train depot (which where the picture above is at), and then we went up in the hills to look down on the city. It was so much fun and extremely pretty.

We had such a wonderful time! I couldn't believe how much work and planning Dusty put into my birthday to make it so special. I love him so much, he makes me so happy i wouldn't give him up for anything, he is definitely priceless!!!


When we got back to the house there was still a little bit of time left so my parents jumped out and my sisters and brother jumped in and the driver took us for a spin around the neighborhood.
It is one birthday i will never forget!!! As much as i hate surprises it was definitely worth it!!! Thank you Dusty for making my birthday so special!!!! I love you!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great Birthday, that is really impressive on Dusty's part for planning such a great day. Looks like things are going well. We need to get together now that the kids aren't in school it would be sooo much easier.

The Ellingson Zoo said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Sharlee said...

Go Dusty!!! And happy belated birthday. You need to post pictures of your house

The Scott Family said...

So fun to find your blog!!! It was great to see you guys I can't believe how fast your family has grow!! Hope everything is going well! Maybe we will see you again soon one of these days!

The Scott Family said...

So fun to find your blog!!! It was great to see you guys I can't believe how fast your family has grow!! Hope everything is going well! Maybe we will see you again soon one of these days!