Friday, January 11, 2008

Brysan's K-garten pic


Here's Brysan's Kindergarten picture. Looks a little like Bindi Irwin doesn't she? She had a little going-away party at school Thursday. I guess the teachers said they will really miss her. She is excited to be back with her friend Maddy in Idaho, though.

4 comments:

Sharlee said...

Hey guys how are things going?? YOU ARE MOVING TO BOISE?? WHATS GOING ON? I went to call you Amber the other day and to my suprise you were no longer in my phone. Precious Aliyah has decided to delete about 10 contacts from my phone, and change 3 others. I don't know how she did it, but she did it withing about 20 min. Let me know what is going on! I can't beleive you guys are movie! Congratulations!

Amanda Davis said...

She looks so cute! I miss you guys, but hope you enjoy your new place!!! Keep in touch and keep the blog up so we can watch the kids grow and see the new one when she gets here!!!

Amanda Davis said...

We can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Anonymous said...

That is a very adorable picture. She is the cutest niece ever.